Sunday, August 17, 2008

Good morning everyone!

oh no! i cant really believe dat im blogging right now!thx yi for asking me to create dis blog. at first i tot is really hard to create a blog but it aint dat hard!hahaha now is already 2 45 and my ass is still sticking on the chair!oh no mum gonna screw me..it has been quite a long time i didnt online cuz everyday was doing hw arghhh especially acc and addmaths really ruin my life! i tot of dropping addmaths but den i dun feel like leaving 4p3 cuz dat class can make me concentrate while teacher is teaching except samiah!hahahaha...today was darn tired cuz almost the half day gone cuz had spent my time with my family in 1u.had branch teatime and dinner der which make me put on weight-thats my horror=( cant wait to see my dear friends on wed!so u girls better be punctual if not ngek ngek ngek!and to my beloved sis!take care yea! miss u lots! cioz.

No comments: