Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Year Eve

31st dec 2009

  • went mid and have the last outing with yuen and yi..
  • have lunch together,played pool and the chit chat session on the middle of the path as usual!
  • went yee's hs after dat...(dat was my first time weii!) LOL...
  • ping organised a candle light dinner for us and the decoration was really nice though! I can see dat u put in lots of efforts in my dear!
  • Ping's mum cooking thumbs up! love the curry chicken!!!!
  • The best part was midnight chit chating session dat was really awesome! ping cant stand us anymore and we thought dat she ran to her parents room and sleep but the next day saw her sleeping alone in dat single bed! arghhh..whereas kah yee,xian zhong,jin wing and ah mak have to squeeze in one single bed! and for me,i lie down on the fingers sofa LOL!5 of us shared a blanket as well! can u imagine we chat till 8 in the morning?
  • had our breakfast together as usual dat make me flashback of our pankor trip having breakfast together every morning and i miss dat badly right now...
  • i enjoyed my very first new year eve night with the pangkor crews!
  • Happy new year to all!

No comments: