Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Awesome day with the most awesome ppl... ^^

9th of feb
went ss2 and lead yee's bro the way to my home..thx mum :) and i couldnt believe dat time really flies! we chat,cam-whoring and was totally fun with those stupid stuff on!LOL..it had been 5 yrs and we both had the best laughter! but she was worst haha i tell u guys banyak loud kays till i needa use my hand and lower down her volume..but i had a great time with u yee thx for accompany me all these while and i truly love u...u can find me anytime and i will try my best to help u k?well after having dinner, lye called to ask the direction to my hs omg dey really came i tot dey were just crapping..well,worst part- dey spam my profile and i needa delete it one by one! wth..the most fun part was we blind folded chong lye in the dark and trying to figure out the person he caught...whoa my room was totally in a mess! lols..when i came down,mum was like whoa what happened to u all?Having a war? i just smiled and ran away phew! lols..but guys thx for coming im really glad to see u all for the last time...nononono is to be continue in dec k?and ping,thx for the booklet u did,I can see dat u had spent yr time and heart in it :) was totally exhausted but enjoyed dat day...pics will post up soon



Yee:dun ever forget dat u gonna bring me down kl and see the sinery of dat.^^anyway love u!



is a bit blur and i deno why but pics can tell how fun being around with dis ppl right?nice catching up with Amanda and Annice!

No comments: