Friday, February 26, 2010

first day of melbourne

21 feb 01
Let me introduce to u guys my roomate-Michelle Tan tadaA!from the left-datz Michelle Tan..(My First cup of gelato from fredos!


  • The sleeping beauty dat loves to sleep so much lol i bet most of the abertion ppl will know who is dat but im really glad to have her as my roomate seriously.We share everything together and all although we just know each other for just a short period but u make me feel comfortable with wtv u did :) thx lots and i hope our friendship will grow stronger and stronger...dat was our lunch in michelinos-first time trying the goat cheese but still i dun really like diary products hahax..bump en lerk when i was on my way up to my room and had our banana's topic.lols

    went to meet the albertion at toto den off we go to mercandante for dinner.
i have dis for free for my next visit bcs of certain surprises...

And dis is the guys who kept making fool on our table by throwing the dough to our table,placing the fake spider on my shoulder throwing the plates and all the worst part was when we was bout to go off,he came to me and give me a pen and ask me to play tick tack to i was like huh?i took off the pen cover and dat gave me a fright der is a sudden popping sound.and dat was the reason i had dat free chocolate pizza...

No comments: