Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The new journey begins...

20th feb 01

Reach melbourne at 8 30 and i felt kinda excited.lols.well aunt mary took us for lunch and off i go to QV and lend a hand to my sis to clean up her apartment. :) went to albert hs and somehow i have a kind of weird feeling...went bak room and unpacked my stuff after dat I read the diary where annice wrote and of course the bottle of today's advice where denise gave dat really helps a lot! something really shocking happened i opened the bottle and have a look and after dat i put it bak and u know wad i found?Dis piece of "today's advice" somehow appeared on my bed! wowand it stated"Take time and figure out what matter the most to you now cool huh?lols..


thx ann,i can see dat u really put in lots of yr time and efforts in just to motivate me thankyou so much and u should be happy cuz u had really make me stand up for myself to face dis new environment where I am now staying at.:)Dee,thx for the TODAY ADVICES! And yea it makes me figure out wad im facing right now anyway im fine now dy so no worries yeah!
missuguys!























No comments: