Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Undang test

10th of feb

I gotta forced myself to get up at 8 in the morning to get myself done and just to double confirm whether my agent uncle is coming or not so i decided to give him a call..but unfortunately i couldnt get him,was darn frustrated dat time cuz i needa go out with family at noon.In the end his wife took me up reach der bout 10 something and lots of ppl were actually waiting for hours already.I had really no idea wad happened today actually.Within a few glance,i found a place and sat der without knowing dat we were supposed to take a numbers until der is dis guy- justin whom i met just now ask me to! blush blush..oh well justin keep me occupied by talking all the way till 12 something and he went in..he came out with a big smiley face and i knew he passed! congratulation wei!~ and justin thx for the book u gave hahha seriously it helps! The next was me.All of the sudden the woman called my name and im kinda nervous, went in and did the quetion carefully one by one...once i click to get my result,the response of dat stupid com was darn slow and all i can do was to wait patiently...and suddenly the marks pop out! words couldnt describe how i felt hey justin,i get the same marks as u! High 5...my phone was out of credit and i gotta give a call to my uncle,just imagine the place was so ulu dat i just couldnt find a public phone ridiculous huh?but dis auntie was really nice to borrow me her phone to call my agent to fetch me home :)

going penang tomorow morning cant wait!

No comments: